- Registered on: 04/19/2011
- Last connection: 06/20/2014
- Netdot (Developer, 04/27/2011)
Reported issues: 34
- 07:11 am Netdot Bug #1832: Topo display VLANs when ends mismatch
- Additional info: the reason I don't see STP blocked links because the STP info in the database is all NULLs....
- 06:11 am Netdot Bug #1832 (Closed): Topo display VLANs when ends mismatch
- Looking at the code, dashed is supposed to be used for STP blocked (although I don't see that in the network here; th...
- 05:51 am Netdot Bug #1832 (Closed): Topo display VLANs when ends mismatch
- In the topo display with VLANs enabled, the set of VLANs linking two devices is arbitrary if it doesn't match at both...
- 01:10 pm Netdot Bug #1831 (Closed): Cisco-Dlink: unable to determine topology using STP
- The SNMP::Info method is i_vlan_membership which in turn (for most devices) makes use of qb_v_egress, which in uses a...
- 10:05 am Netdot Bug #1831: Cisco-Dlink: unable to determine topology using STP
- Problem is we are missing interfacevlan information for the Dlink....
- 09:38 am Netdot Revision 4c1e4b3c: Better debugging in get_tree_stp_links
- 09:34 am Netdot Bug #1831 (Closed): Cisco-Dlink: unable to determine topology using STP
- A Cisco 3750 adjacent to a Dlink DES-1210-28. The latter is an SNMP and web-managed switch. Unfortunately only the Po...
- 03:22 am Netdot Bug #1828: Topology
- RIght, so several things there.
(1) Lots of timeouts. Your devices aren't responding to SNMP queries properly. You...
- 02:44 pm Netdot Bug #1828: Topology
- What type of devices? Are they using CDP or LLDP?
Try "updatedevices.pl -T -d" to get debugging information about ...
- 02:12 pm Netdot Revision 7ac2508a: Assignment of colors to VLANs
- * Don't include arbitrary (database id=1) VLAN in topo display
* Assign vlan color from VLAN vid algorithmically
Also available in: Atom