- Registered on: 04/19/2011
- Last connection: 08/09/2016
- Netdot (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 04/19/2011)
Reported issues: 515
- 05:45 am Netdot Wiki edit: Links (#43)
- 10:00 am Netdot Support #1908 (In Progress): Cannot Login Again
- What permissions do you have on /usr/local/netdot/tmp/sessions/locks/?
Make sure that Apache can read/write to tha...
- 10:42 am Netdot Bug #1905 (New): Cannot create MX record whose target belongs to a delegated zone
- User got this error:...
- 11:28 am Netdot Feature #1898 (In Progress): MAC formatting
- 11:05 am Netdot Feature #1898: MAC formatting
- Hi Matt,
It's on my list of things to get done before the next release. Sorry it's taking so long.
- 09:19 pm Netdot Feature #1888 (Resolved): Faster Device::get_ips(null)
- 09:03 pm Netdot Bug #1896 (Resolved): trailing whitespace in BIND zone generation
- 08:59 pm Netdot Bug #1895 (Resolved): Exported RANCID results in all devices "down".
- 08:58 pm Netdot Feature #1872 (Resolved): Separate auto_dns from discover
- 09:08 am Netdot Bug #1897 (New): Cannot get FWT from Cisco devices properly when using SNMPv3
- The "cisco community indexing" trick is not handled properly when using SNMPv3. It appears that the solution is to us...
Also available in: Atom